[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: board meeting, my take on it

  • From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 10:51:01 -0500

>I am sure many have many times, but this time they let the by laws go
>and
gave into threats, threats that could not hold water, from what the
attorney's on the list said.

>This was an awful chapter in the club's history. It will leave scares.
feel scared where the GSDCA is in my life. I regret less and less the fact
that I cannot breed my lovely puppies. I need to put some distance between
meand dog shows for a bit, this has left a very bad taste in my mouth.

>I may have to picket some pet stores to feel clean again.
>sheila
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What qualifies you to make these statements About Margery and Chris?Wow -
This is how all the rumors start - Look at this weekend - people had Susan
out of the review Joan fired from the board etc

After reading all these negative replies when the board did what we wanted
I need a break from this list-  God forbid if they could not come to an
agreement with the other side-  We  can vote out those who do not do what we
want

So Long  I don't need to read all this-   there is enough manure  spread on
this farm

THANK YOU BOARD FOR CORRECTING THE SITUATION-

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:30 AM