[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: bite problems

  • From: "randy oesterle" <oesterle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 06:04:21 -0500

Hopefully someone can give some advice on this...  ;o)

I'm wondering when to give up on this puppy.  We have a lovely puppy who has
one side of her mouth that scissors, the other doesn't AT ALL.  The lower
canine, in fact, is on the inside of the upper canine.  I'm even concerned
about the tooth causing problems with the upper jaw.  There seems to be no
problem at this moment.  This puppy will be 6 months in a week.  Has anyone
seen this?  Is there still a chance that it will correct at this age?  All
the permanent teeth are in, also.

Thanks in advance,

Gina Oesterle

Royal T Shepherds