[ SHOWGSD-L ] beware of Dr looking for stud service for his bitch

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 04:22:44 -0400

I recieved a phone call from a man claiming to be an "MD" and likely very well
was since he thought he knew everything....I of course proceeded to tell him be
didn't since I am a nurse and sometimes get sick of know it all "MD's".....He
felt he had to breed his female before she was spayed and was looking for stud
service for his belgain malinois. He felt that because GSD's were close enough
to his breed that he should be able to use one of my males. I promtly told him
a female does not need to be bred prior to being spayed(he also told me how
much more he new about what needs to be done since he is an MD) and that I am
not interested in producing mutts that will contribute nothing to any breed
other then the over population of unwanted pets! I am located in upstate NY so
I am guessing he will be calling those in NY and NJ areas.
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html