[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: baseball cards

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 20:54:19 +0000 (UTC)

My job is to come up with the ideas.  And then let some one else take over.
Lol. FB

     ----- Original Message -----  From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  To:
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx  Cc: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  Sent: Tue, 02 Jul
2013 17:28:54 -0000 (UTC)  Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: baseball cards    Great
idea. You're in charge.    Ann  ----- Original Message -----  From:
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx  To: "showgsd-l"   Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 1:02:13 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] baseball cards    You can just about put anything on the
baseball style cards that kids and adults have been collecting for years....
What if the GSCDA started making and selling  sets of baseball style cards with
all the selects each year! Starting THIS year the 100th anniversary of the club
I'd buy a set of cards each year. It's a great way to refer back to the dogs of
the past for the next generation of fanciers ( wont do most of us any good cuz
we won't be here) on the back of the card we could print a 3 generation
pedigree with the names of the breeders. I will trade you a Bono and China card
for your Boss card! I think this is a good idea.  But I also think term limits
for board members is a good idea too and look how far that got.  Damn it's hot.
 Go see the movie ThE Heat!    It's hilarious.  There is a drug sniffing German
Shepherd in the movie but he ain't so good finding drugs. Lol.  did I say it
was hot?    FB
Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.     Each Author is responsible for
the content of his/her post.  This group and its administrators are not
responsible for the comments or opinions expressed in any post.    ALL PERSONS
ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY
MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL
VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.     For
assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx    VISIT
--   Ann  www.edangsd.com  Home of AOE Sel Ex Ch Gilley,Sel Ex Ch Maxwell,Sel
Ch Kobe and Sel Ch MmmMmm Good, #1 dam Muggles, Breeder-owner 0f 72 champions
and 19 ROMs.   Proud receipient of Lloyd Brackett Award