[ SHOWGSD-L ] baby stages contest - the struggle continues for Leighton Paris

  • From: "Susan Madlung" <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ShowGSD-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 08:52:30 -0700

Now, instead of everyone bickering about who gets to be the mediocre K kennel..
why not just go vote for that oh so cute baby Leighton??? the grand prize here
is an RESP.. for those who don't know, this is a Registered Education Savings
Plan - a registered plan in Canada that is also a tax deduction..

http://photocontest.babystages.ca/en/vote/vote.php
 entry number 143457
      Almost 100 votes behind!!!. we are still in the top 4, but the struggle
continue... Leighton could be over the top with your support- this month ends
Sept 15.   ...I know, this is annoying <VBG> I promise to go back to jokes and
such once this is over.   Again, a MILLION thanks!!!

      you can vote once a day only - even if you have more than one e-mail
account, you can only vote once from the same internet server. When you enter
your e-mail address, if you haven't voted before, the site will send an
authentication e-mail to your address, then you are away..

      DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!! LET'S SEE THOSE NUMBERS JUMP TODAY!!!
      THANKS!!! WE CAN DO THIS, BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP!

      > http://photocontest.babystages.ca/en/vote/vote.php
      > entry number 143457

      Sue
      _,_._,___