[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: bLACK oRCHID

  • From: Randheim@xxxxxxx
  • To: arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 02:19:01 EDT

It was great for Carolyn and Frank.....she had e-mailed me to bring her  some
hair for Bo....it was too late....When I read that she did not get
considered for MVX, I was bummed.   THEN GVX....that is wonderful. I  saw her
as a
little black puppy...never stopped gaiting...and her Dad (Cash) is  the
funniest
GS I have ever known....He did more funny stuff . Tried to pull my
granddaughters dress off after he gave her a big slurp.  She was 3.   Tried to
eat my
buttons at a dog show and he wanted my ring as well.

So.....I bred to Booker because he was more serious and I was too old to
deal with comedians.  Picked the calmest pup.  Kept them all for 4  months and
my
dark pup was always the calmest...............after I sold
them................HA.....now I have THE comedian and sold all the serious
ones.............Lord help me.
......just tonight he found a large cube of 24 Pepsi's in the garage.   Torn
into them...bit about 5 and they spewed all over the floor.  He was so  happy
with himself.....how can you get mad.....then I thought OMYGOD....DID THEY
HAVE CAFFIENE?......WHEW....CAFFIENE FREE!

CAROLYN TOLD ME I DESERVED IT...AFTER ALL.   OF THE 3 LITTERS OF  BOSS PUPS,
I WAS RETIRED AND SOLD ALL OF THEM FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO
SHOW....NOW...........PAYBACK IS A BITCH! (OR DOG)

Joanna Rand....whose red hair is turning white like Carolyn promised it
would do!