[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: available Delta flights

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <EJDegen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:41:39 -0800

ATLANTA is DELTA'S MAIN HUB!  You don't even have to worry about getting flights
into ATLANTA WITH DELTA.   It is SO easy.   That's the point!!!   It's a main
hub!!!
Salt Lake City is a main hub....EASY
Denver is a main hub....EASY
Dallas Ft Worth is a main hub....EASY
Chicago is a main hub.....EASY.
Houston is a main hub.....EASY   ( but expensive as it is Continental's main
hub )
Minn. St. Paul is a main hub for Frontier and Northwest....kind of EASY...but
not a great area......U.S.Air is not available at quite a few
Airports.......not so
easy.

Please........we are not being unreasonable....The point is we are asking for
easy
access to the National with our dogs from EVERYWHERE for EVERYONE...... not
just Seattle or Reno or whatever.    It seems like a "reasonable" request??
Last time we found a good one like the ones you are posting about for Delta to
go
into Columbus.....it  was such a good flight that everyone was using it and they
were "bumping" dogs like crazy in Atlanta......   I hope you are right and it
works.

The point of course is not Charlotte or Beaumont....they are "done deals."
We are
bringing this up so that the future  Nationals are more drivable and easier
access for
flying.......that's IT......pure and simple.    Every year........... we DO
LOOK!!!?

The Canadian National is easy to get to in Toronto.  So far it is easier
getting to
with dogs than many places in the U.S..... no reason to complain.

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com