[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: another view

  • From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 12:29:23 -0800

I want to ad that Sally has always donated to the GSD rescue in
Northern California that I am involved with.  The year she donated
embroidered towels that were such a hit at our annual fund raiser/
silent auction that one set went for $125. She definitely cares about
the breed and is always very generous with her time.

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,RE,CDX,CHIC
"Strider" 75 BOBs - #5 & #6 GSD 2009