[ SHOWGSD-L ] another breed, but entires are down

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:29:23 -0700 (PDT)

I have a client with a Pharaoh Hound.  She imported this bitch from the
Netherlands.  The bitch is still under 6 months, but lovely and near as I can
tell will finish easily.  I called the top breeder in the state to get some
info on showing Pharaoh's and was told that I should figure it out on my own.

  And they wonder why entries are down.

  Anyone who calls me for info on showing GSD's get info.  As much as I have
time and energy to give.  I don't lie, I don't short cut.  I tell them what
they really need to know.  I don't care who they got or get a dog from, even
people I don't care for, or dogs I don't think are what should be shown, they
are going to get information and truth from me.  The more they ask the more I
have to say.

  No wonder there are not more show dogs these days.  I am so disgusted with
this breeder.  And she ought to want to see if this bitch would be good for her
lines, not cut me off!!!!!

  I am contacting a handler.  He will want to make money and will lie and tell
me how fast he can finish her.
  sheila

 Check out  the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo! Autos.