[ SHOWGSD-L ] alrigggghtttttttttttt!!!

  • From: Holly Woods <hollywoods@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 17:06:20 -0700

This summer I had a house full of company. Jims eight grandchildren all under
11, his two daughters, one son in law and his ex.  Yes his ex lol.... Anyway
these children have never had too much for restrictions or control or
anything... they were getting pretty wild in my small living room, yelling,
fighting, wrestling. etch... no control... We were trying to visit and no one
was saying a word to them... All of a sudden in a louder commanding voice I
said ALLLLRIGGGHTTT!! ..... softer voice... Settle down now.. play a little
nicer... Everyone in the room was immediately quiet when I said the
alllllrigggghttt. The kids started to play nicer... One of Jims daughters
said... *Is that your dog training voice?* I laughed and said yes it is... I
wish I could use it on the list right now and have everyone play nice... Be
nice to hear about dogs again. Dogs are supposed to be fun and calming... I got
reprimanded on this list looking for an address but I see post after post that
doesnt have anything in it concerning a dog... all about personalities and
feelings of people.. Please play nice at the Nationals.. we are looking forward
to hearing about the fun times everyone had there. And NO cookies for the ones
that dont!!
Hugs to you all. Good luck and fun times at the Nationals.. Wish I could be
there..( I think)

Holly Woods