[ SHOWGSD-L ] against paws

  • From: "Anja Heibloem-Stroud" <Anja_Heibloem-Stroud@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsdlistnew" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 19:59:55 -0800

Subject: CONTACT THE PRESIDENT ON S1139/H2669 PAWS 2005
Folks,
Below is the phone number to leave a comment for the President. I called
today in opposition to PAWS 2005, S1136/H2669. I asked if they had received
many calls on these Bills. The answer was, "Very few." Please lets light up
the Whitehouse Comment line with opposition calls.
Cherie

Contact the White House, and the President  to leave a comment:
202-456-1111
To e-mail the President Bush: president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anja Heibloem-Stroud
www.pet-net.net/hausmekon/