[ SHOWGSD-L ] adult male looking for a home

  • From: v Christiane Rudolf <crudolf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:59:25 -0500

We have an adult male that does not fit into our breeding program.  We want to
place him in a good home.  The only prerequisite, besides a loving home, is
that he must be neutered.  He is  of medium size, energetic, very strong and
healthy, good with people  and out of our champion female and a champion male.
He will be three on June 30th.  A fenced yard or a family that will take him on
lots of walks is preferred.  He does not like other male dogs, but is wonderful
with people, female dogs and cats.  Neutering could also help with his dislike
of male dogs.  He has only been around intact males and females.

If anyone knows of someone who would give this dog a loving home, please have
them contact me or Dottie Bowman at:

Phone :  Christiane:  (513) 875-3739   cell:  (513) 267-2132

             Dottie:  (513) 325-1158  cell
                         (513) 625-4149

--
Christiane Rudolf,