[ SHOWGSD-L ] a message for Stormyl

  • From: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, sHOWGSD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 13:51:18 -0400

        You can tell Stormy that since she is there with y'all, she is NOT
in charge of the Pity Party!  We are all home drinking Ice Picks,
courtesy of Krystal Crow (Krogh), who may not even know that her mom
(Penny) gave us the recipe for them.  We're eating well, too...crab
legs (courtesy of Joanna Rand, who'd be there in her sequined tights
if she knew the difference between miles and kilometres), chicken
livers, and various big meals...somebody even had meat loaf and mash!
 A lot of people are eating ice cream, too..and Mary Ward went
shopping for groceries and forgot to get half her stuff.
   Cathy Darnell (who will be in Colorado later today) was here for
the beginning of the PP, and ordered Chinese food.  She asked me on
the phone if I wanted anything, and I said "hell no, I have chicken
livers," at which point I think she lost her appetite.  .
.  Bob Neiman can't keep track of the winners, so no more Ice Picks
for him!
   We love Helen and won't let anyone pick on her.
Peggy