[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: a idea for newbies..Greeters

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Medusas Mom <medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx>, the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 03:15:22 -0700 (PDT)

I am glad you have done this and can do it for the National.  I cannot go.  But
you will be setting a standard of how to greet people at shows.  Thank you.
  sheila
Medusas Mom <medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    I self appointed myself a greeter at the last Las Vegas specialties and got
to spend a good portion of the day meeting new people and sitting with them and
explaining what was going on.Thanks so much to Carol and all the Vegas club
members for this great oppertunity.A small group of asian people were watching
from afar.I went over to them and invited them to come watch.They all posed for
pictures with Medusa and the eldest member of the group was thrilled when I had
her sit and handed him her tiny string of a lead.He proudly posed for dozens of
pics with his family and Duce.He then offered his opinion on the shows judges
winners and basically agreed with him.(he was from Mexico)His grand daughter
then translated to me that he was the head of the purebred dog registry of
China.It was great PR as they left feeling very included and catered too.I love
greeting and talking to new people.(like thats any NEW news!)Cyndy,sign me and
Duce up for the National.
Medusasmom & The Goddess
  T-Ho Shepherds since 1979

  On 4/12/07, Cyndy Davis <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Sheila,
We're having greeters at the National - would you like to volunteer?
:)
Cyndy

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.