[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: a DOG topic, what a concept, lol

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <CODAGSD@xxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:36:53 -0700

She was not a long coat. If I recall correctly there was a long coat or two
in her "spice litter." Maybe not, may have been in some of the grand
progeny. That was to many years ago. There was a time in my life that I
spent a great deal of time at Tucker Hill, which eventually became
Covy-Tucker Hill, that was in the mid 70's to early 80's.
Our foundation bitch was from Tucker Hill (Cappy and Jean Stevens) I worked
with Cappy on the early Red Books
Doris help me put here.....
I know for myself, I have always regretted that I didn't breed one or more
of my long coated girls to a stud that didn't carry the coat factor. Often
the long coats were the best in the litter. I will go to my grave wishing I
had bred one or two of them.

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA.