[ SHOWGSD-L ] Your opinion?

  • From: "David Fritsche"<d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx , showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 21:05:29 -0700

I was questioned about my story about picking up Ed at the
airport when he
judged the national.
Did anyone think that was anything other than a compliment
about a judge so
secure in their abilities that they didn't have to limit a
conversation?
I had a number of people who gave me other stories, but one
person did  think
I was insulting a judge.  What do you think?

Evan  Ginsburg
I thought I understood that..........
I was setting watching the classes at the Canadian Nationals
some years ago and the specials judge came up and set down
beside me and started talking about dogs - good ones he had
seen recently, etc. You know, there might have been some
judges that I would have questioned, but this one is one of
the more respected anywhere and no one doubts his honesty. I
certainly didn't. No I will not name him!

Later watching him judge specials, I could see him do
totally different than the class judge. He does what he
wants in his ring at the time of the judging. Maybe that is
not true of all judges. I wish it were.

I'd show under him or Ed anytime. Does anyone really think
Ed doesn't have a mind of his own? Well, maybe he is the
insecure type who tries to be politically correct and not
offend anyone! <G>
Dave

Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.5.5
http://www.iolo.com