[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: You might enjoy this

  • From: myjoygs@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 15:17:55 -0500

AWESOME!!!!  She is FAST!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, Mar 9, 2010 2:12 pm
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] You might enjoy this

From a gal I have sold dogs to that is really into agility. This is the gal
that
as hit in the head with a flying sign at the National held in Colorado. The dog
he is running here is a daughter from the bitch that was running in Co.
t is people like these that you love to sell your dogs to. It makes breeding a
ot of fun and makes up for the others that are not so much fun.  Proud Terry
0)
ick posted avideoof Tory on You-tube.  It wastakenat the Expo RC Classic.  Tory
ook 1stinExcellent Aandwould have taken2ndaheadof 50 Border Colliesin Excellent
.  I even had one of my studentscome to class asking me if I knew of anyone at
he show that ran a reallyfast GSD.  Her doctor saw an incredible dog and took
eally great zoomed photoâ??s. (He does professionalphotographyon the side).
uess What??  It was Tory.J  She was definitely the crowd favorite.  BC after BC
ith fast times started to wearon the crowd.  Seeing aGSD that kicked BC butt
as definitely a crowd pleaser.  Hereâ??s the link to the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNQLk7Mg810
hank you for such an incredible dog!!  I am so sorry your breeding program is
etired.  If it wasnâ??t forTeva that you and Ruth so graciously trusted to Rick
nd meI would have never had such a great teammate, partner and best friend.
atty

OST is Copyrighted 2009.  All material remains the property of the original
MANNER