[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: You have it ALL WRONG !!!!!!!!What Ever Happened to good Sportmanship (PRIVATE)

  • From: "Mike Cheeks" <TRAFALGARgsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ArDeJay@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 17:11:27 -0400

Whoa! Talk about the phone ringing off the hook....I am not one of the
judges involved
in the shows that Laurie Pruett is talking about and I was not up there for
the weekend.

As intense as I can get as an exhibitor, I have NEVER EVER been accused of
poor sportsmanship.

Joan & I have never had a problem with each other and we do not even now.  I
can only believe that
Joan was referencing an incident, in which I was a Judge and how I handled a
situation of verbal abuse
and physical threats by a disgruntled exhibitor.

TRAFALGAR GSDS LTD
Michael Cheeks
TRAFALGARgsds@xxxxxxxxx
610-827-1833

_________________________________
Msg: #3 in digest
From: ArDeJay@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 10:48:53 EDT
Subject: Thank you Joan !

Someone finally had the courage to name someone !!!! If everyone knew who
is
doing all the dirty stuff,maybe,just maybe a few things would clean up !!!!

We could all point fingers !!!

Donna Jacot,ArDeJay

Well when they apply you should inform AKC.
Trying to figure out who it  is and Michael Cheeks comes to mind.
Who were the idiot  judges?
Joan

Msg: #1 in digest