[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: You got to love someone who loves dogs this much

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:36:45 EST

I just bought one new! on Amazon.com for $3.30. plus $3.99  shipping...Syd

In a message dated 11/16/2008 9:29:19 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
castlegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
This was  one of the best books I've ever read.  A real page turner.  I  loved
it.  The depth of the feelings for the dogs was what I could  relate to from
the first page to the last.

Pat
Castle Kennels,  LTD
Where Shepherds of Distinction  Reign