[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Write letters of opposition

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 20:23:03 EST

I think the main message is that while I post the various alerts and messages
to many lists and various "sub"lists (personal lists), more can be done.
And for that to happen, everybody has to participate.   It can no longer be
dropped when one person, or two, or three take responsiblity, to broadcast the
news of impending disasters.   While a few people can "be in charge", it must
then trickle down to the people who REALLY can count in the numbers.   Who
REALLY
can do the most good.   The regional clubs can take over and get members out
to educate, and attend meetings, and be Participants.   It's the only way it
will work.

Yes, it's important that our PC take a stand on the issues (which was the
point of my original post...gulp), but ONE letter ain't going to do it.   My
main
problem with a Leg. "CHAIR", is that once there is somebody appointed, people
stand back and wait for the PERSON to do it...whatever "it" means.   The job
in front of the GSDCA now   is for the 3000+ people to each take
responsibility (under guidance) for halting the AR groups and their agenda in
their tracks.
  To educate, vote and deny them their push to take away our animals.   Then
that 3000+ people can turn into 6000+, then 12000+.

Now I'll go find those addresses that I used last week and send them off to
Sharon. :-)   (There, I'm smiling again)

Stormy
In a message dated 2/2/08 5:04:55 PM, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Thank you, Carolyn!
>    Stormy is very involved in the California fight...but she hasn't ignored
> other problems across the nation.  Same for me, with Virginia.......and if
> everyone got involved at a local level, even if involved only meant sending
> a letter or making a phone call, that would be a great help!
> Peggy

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
                                           Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.www

48)