[ SHOWGSD-L ] Would you rather...

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:55:52 -0500

Just for fun.............

Would you rather own a Grand Victor or a Grand Victrix........if I were
younger, a Grand Victor.  I'm older so I'd go with the Grand Victrix.
Would you rather own a beautiful breathtaking dog with a mediocre
pedigree or a mediocre dog with an outstanding pedigree.......beautiful,
breath taking dog.
Would you rather own a champion who never makes her ROM, or a ROM who
never makes her championship.......an ROM.
Would you rather own a Futurity or Maturity Victor/Victrix or a
Select?......A Select.
Would you rather own a Best in Show dog or a Select?......Best in Show.
Would you rather breed to (if they were still alive) GV Lance of Fran-Jo
or GV Mannix of Fran-Jo.......Lance.
Would you rather own (if they were still alive) GV Lance or GV
Mannix?.......Mannix.
Would you rather have Jimmy Moses or LaMar Kuhns (if he were alive) show
your dog and both men were in their prime.......Jimmy for moving a dog,
LaMar for setting them up.
Would you rather own an Obedience Victor/Victrix or a therapy dog who
goes to the hospitals........therapy dog.
Would you rather own a black or sable champion male?.......sable
Would you rather have seen Ch. Covy Tucker Hills Manhattan take Best in
Show at Westminster or seen GV Lance go Grand Victor at the
National?.......Manhattan
Would you rather have owned one "go down in the history books" GREAT dog
or many good dogs?.......truth be told (know I shouldn't say this), but
the Great dog!  I know I'd like the many good ones too, but "oh for the
Great one!"  Although it's wonderful and satisfying to have many good
ones, to own a Great one is what Most of us is looking to
accomplish......IMO.