[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Woooaaaahhhh!

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 14:52:19 EDT

In a message dated 5/29/2006 2:32:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Rbuffdogs
writes:
Why is  that such a hard concept for you to grasp???

No, no I got it the first time, the second time, the third  time.  Here's my
solution tho.  Instead of having owners make their  own entries, out of state
owners not receiving a premium, etc., dog info needed,  money coming from
another direction, and then having to worry about  coordinating  it all and
reaching the right person at the right time to  make sure it all went the way
it was
supposed to, just have your clients open an  account with an entry service,
give their credit card info to them and make the  entries all at once.  AND
YOU'D HAVE AN IMMEDIATE CONFIRMATION! Now before  you say it's a few bucks more
(it really isn't any more costly than using  infodog or tracking mail) all of
the time you've apparently wasted on this one  show has to be worth something.
You may think it's realistic to be able to  reach a show person hired or not
for 3 days before a show; I might not think so,  but whatever the case, and
entry service seems like it would make your life a  whole lot easier.  (Easy,
easy easy and the fees show up on the clients'  credit card statement). JMO

Kathy
three generations of Dual Titled Champions  live here!

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_