[ SHOWGSD-L ] Woofstock Cluster Congrats and Brags

  • From: "Jennifer Root" <rivendellj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 18:04:31 -0700

First off Congrats to Michael Lynch and the Countess on Rohan's Escalade of
Utopia's
4 pt major win today under Mr Evan Ginsburg! To add icing to that major slice
of cake,
it was thrilling for us to watch Buck being piloted by none other than our
nephew John
Nichols! It is amazing to think of the gangly kid of a few years back begging
to run dogs
at training class......and now I see this smooth professional looking young man
in the ring.
Our heartfelt thanks go to JR and Shannon for starting him off and now Michael
for his
continued teaching and belief in John.
We just couldn't be prouder!!!
We also have a "major" brag of our own.... Scherzar's Cinnamon Twist aka Sadie
took
a four point major today under Mr Ginsburg beautifully piloted by our friend
Eric Norby.
Major Thanks to both of you gentlemen!
Sadie is a proper sized, very pretty, easy moving sable bitch that I fell in
love with
when I judged my first show. Many thanks to Janice Staley for allowing us to
own
and love Sadie with her. She is a joy and I can't wait to play with her on
sheep!
Jennifer Root