[ SHOWGSD-L ] Woofstock Brags (New CHampion) Day 3

  • From: "Michael Lynch" <blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 20:42:14 -0700

Hi Shepherd friends,
It is with great honor I share with you that Mr. Buck, aka "Buccalade". aka
"Buck-Buck" aka "Creepie" was First in the open dog, winners dog, best of
winners and Best of Breed over 4-5 specials today (sorry I wasnt there, I had
to leave for wheatens!) for a 5 point Major under Mr. Carlos Navarro (Badhiem
German Shepherds) at the Woofstock Cluster Supported entry by the German
Shepherd Dog Fanciers of Nothern California.

Todays win completed Buck's Championship! Yippie (And to think about just a
year ago, he was living the life of leisure with the Donkey at Karens!)

Since I do not show my own dog when I am paid to show another one of the same
breed, my faithful assistant, John Nichols, piloted Buck to all of his wins the
past few days. What is so wonderful is that he is evolving with the poise,
talent and grace of a professional. Today, though, he uped the ante and the
results were wonderful. Aunt Jen (Root) and Uncle Paul (Root) as well as his
father, Robert, were on hand to see him do a wonderful job. What else can I
say, I believed in the dog and I believed in John and look what happened!!!!
Thank you to all who stayed and watched John in the Group. I missed the
individual as I was in Bichons at the time, but what I saw of them looked
great.

I would be remiss to not thank a few people in this wonderful Journey.(take out
reading glasses and prepared speech here <g>) Bobbie and Kathy for breeding
such a wonderful dog. Jamie Ross for his first single points when he was with
Karen. Karen Taylor for entrusting me with him (Brett Taylor for convincing her
to do so!). Amy Riley for working very hard with him at the specialties getting
him  back on Track. Isabelle and Her Husband for always being encouraging with
him, The Countess, Marie Ella Thong Grafton Fugger  for her backing and the
excitement of the 2am Munich calls when he won something, and lastly.. (and
certainly not least), "Dr" Guzman who said, "the only problem I see with you
and him is that he loves you too much, get someone else to show him and he will
finish quickly"  No truer words ever spoken!

Buck is *Ch. Rohan's Escalade of Utopia. He (Buck, not John) is sired by Sel
Ch. Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill, ROM and out of Select Ch. Utopia's Blast
from the Past, ROM. He is bred by Bobbie Kindy and Kathy Aubrey. He is owned by
Countess Mariella Fugger and Myself.

We will plan a championship party. Invitations to come. Anyone know where to
rent a stretch "Escalade" <g>

Mike Lynch
Blackhawk Farms, LLC