[ SHOWGSD-L ] Wonderful Show

  • From: Mary Tripp <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: show gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 19:27:13 -0600

The Houston GSDC put on a wonderful show.  The food was great and the
hospitality even better.  Those who missed the visit in Ross's room missed
a treat.  Carolyn McKenna and Peggy Douglas talking about their live in
dogs.  We laughed til our sides hurt.  Fortunately Linda and Greg came in
from next door (LSU did not do well) and Carol Moore and crew came over
from across the hall.  These re the moments that you do not want to miss at
dog shows.

Everyone at the show was gracious - even when the did not win and the
judges were fun to work with.  Vicki Lewis deserves a big CUDOS for pulling
it all together when Lynn could not be there.  This is a great club and I,
for one, hope they retain this December date.

Our brags
         Saturday
         RWB Tripphill's Hot Tamale To Gogh - 2X Sel Ex Crosstimbers
Cargogh, OFA X 2X Sel Pilgrim Kellie Jolly T'hill, OFA, TC  Thank you judge
Lew Bunch and most of all for the comment that she looks a great deal like
Kellie.
         BIM - Tripphill's Living My Wicked Way - AKA Deano - GV Marhaven's
and the Beat Goes On, OFA XPilgrim's Kellie Jolly T'hill, OFA, TC  Thank
you judge Sharlonna Mc Gaha.

We also had some of our new metal art product there and everyone really
like them.

Please come join us next year.

Mary

Mary Tripp         Mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.tripphill.com