[ SHOWGSD-L ] Winners, Winers, Wine

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 19:56:01 -0700

> In a message dated 5/11/2006 7:50:52 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
> d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
> But I  thought you were joining Evan's club and going to live  forever!!

> So far it is working for David, Helen and me.  I love it when a plan
> comes
> together.  The three of us have gone together to buy a quality wine,  it
> is
> half gallon of Gallo red.  The label says Thursday, that was a great  day
> for
> that wine.
>
> The last two to live have to flip a coin, and one of them gets to hit the
> other one over the head with the bottle.
>
> Evan

Not another family legacy like that.....

My sister has been married 4 times. Her first husband died from eating
poison mushrooms. The second died from eating poison mushrooms. The third
died from a bump on the head - he refused to eat his poison mushrooms. The
fourth is cooperating and obeying her quite well.
Dave