[ SHOWGSD-L ] Windy - Truly a Champion

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 14:02:34 -0700

After I got all my faculties back together - what's left of it - I decided
to brag about my Windy who now is a champion, and so well deserved.
She needed that one elusive point which was given to her yesterday at the
Alamogordo AB by a gentleman whose name has escaped me. DUH! I looked at the
catalog and there is a Mrs. Hutchinson listed. Perhaps she switched with Mr.
Thompson. I may be old but I still know a man from a woman. That said, I
want to thank this gentleman judge and also want to thank Sergio Espejo for
a great job in handling. Not to forget JR Alcantara who put most of Windy's
points on her.

It is easy to buy a good dog and then put a championship on her. So,
actually, most of the Laurels should go to the breeder who is none other
than Carolyn Martello together with her husband Frank. Fantastic people who
always helped me along the sometimes rocky road. And then there is Twyla
Miner whose prodigy I have become in regards to double handling. Just watch
me mess up all this talent where it really counts! LOL  Boy, did she teach
me - with an iron hand. What a good friend she is. She also is the owner of
the sire.

Windy's sire is Ch. Lorien's Late Night and her dam is Ch. Mar Haven's
Annie's Song.

And now let's go to the National!

Lee F.