[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Why I hate Facebook sometimes

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 18:07:13 -0400

IDK but I got into it y-day w/somebody over a panda.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 5/7/2015 4:10:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

A novice asks an intelligent question and all these experts, who have
never bred a GSD or competed in the AKC ring, come out of the woodwork
offering
"advice." Most of these "experts" are biased and think all GSD's with a
"sloped" back and angulation are cripples. Sheesh!!!

I wish this was a list where newbies weren't afraid to ask questions and
would receive advice from successful breeders and exhibitors. I have never
been afraid to ask questions and I've learned a lot from this list, but not
everybody is so bold. <G>. I've also made some lasting friendships by
"meeting" people on the List.

What to do???

--

Paulette McGuirt

Wellborn-Allemande Shepherds

_cnnpmm2@embarqmail.com_ (mailto:cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

*Timendi causa est nescire*

POST is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the
original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of
any kind are permitted without prior permission of both the original author
AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Each Author is
responsible for the content of his/her post. This group and its administrators
are
not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed in any post. POSTS
CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW. ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE
FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON
SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE
LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS
OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED. For assistance, please contact the
List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx VISIT OUR WEBSITE -
http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/