[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Why I am so misunderstood?

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:23:10 EST

In a message dated 1/24/2005 9:24:16 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
It is  not a problem. There is Del Mar, then there is the Polo  Grounds, the
show in Palm Springs has the room, there is the Riverside Fair   Grounds, the
Pomona fair grounds, and that doesn't even consider some of  the  many horse
arenas around. Some of the all-breed venues out here  would be  great for our
nationals.

I didn't like Del Mar, with all the early fog and distance for performance
events.
But maybe that is just me.
I know the dinners were great and the beaches
fabulous.............but.......I couldn't get to the performance events and the
 conformation times without
a speeding ticket.

Tish......can I submit that ticket to the board for payment?....LOL

Ileana