[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Whose dog is it "Breeders"

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bld4@xxxxx" <bld4@xxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 12:14:15 -0700 (PDT)

These posts always make me cringe.  I am a breeder and have had my share of
phone calls with not always pleasant news, and even terrible news.  I can
honestly say that I have never not been there for my people or puppies.  It IS
the responsibility of the breeder to be there for the good and bad!  Of course,
it does take "two" to tango, so if one party does not work with the other
party, it creates problems.

But it certainly can create a bad image of breeders, and I want to believe that
there are more responsible breeders than those that only want to be there for
the positive results.

Chris
Chris S. (Jolley)  Kimerer
www.tanbarkgsd.com

Ch. Tanbark's 2MuchBling Joelle Aramist OFA H/E
Ch. Trotwood's Emerald v Tanbark Joelle Aramist
AOE Sel.Ex.Ch.Carousel Farms Samantha, PT, TC OFA H/E
Ch. CaralonQED JD Drew Bleibtreu, RN OFA H/E
Ch. Cresther's Blast of Kenlyn, HI, CDX, OFA