[ SHOWGSD-L ] Whoo Hoo! Group 2 (Brace)

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 22:47:40 -0400

Today, at the Pasadena AB show, I finally got to show my brace.? Up until
yesterday, I was worried.? Road working them together is sure not the same as
doing a brace.? The weren't focusing and acted like I was speaking German,
LOL!? Anyway, I took them to the show yesterday to practice.? They weren't
entered.? As soon as they got out of the truck, the switch turned on and they
knew what was up.? Ok, fast forward to today.? They were so excited and we all
had a great time in the ring.? The ringside support was great!? Thank you all,?
They really liked the applause.? We were the only brace.? So, we got to go to
Group.
We were up against the Aussie's and the Malinois.? Both braces are
obedience/agility dogs.? We held our own against those push button dogs.?
Started off a bit rocky, then the afterburners came on and off they went.? The
Judge said?we were?"impressive."? <VBG>????I would love to do a brace again.?
With some more polishing, we could?take those Aussie's down, lol!? I wish?more
clubs would offer it.? I wonder why they don't?

What a fun day!

Laura Thomas?