[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Who you gonna Blame?

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 09:51:21 EDT

In a message dated 6/23/2007 10:30:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
When WE elect our new board members let's remember who has been open and
aboveboard with us, and who has kept things secret, (even if they tell us
when
we call).  This is club of members, not a company with secrets.  I  have
never
seen so much done by the Executive Committee and so many closed  meetings

I was very interested in what you said about the Executive Committee
So since all the meetings they have between board meetings are in the minutes
I went back a couple of years to see how this board compared to those in the
past.  Its all in the minutes because each Exec. Committee meeting has to be
approved by the board.

Patty Szymczak.
...see below for the no. of meetings and the executive committee Evan keeps
talking about...  Again to the members...you need a question asked about the
board....Call a board member!!

April 2004 minutes - 4 Exec. Meetings
July 2004 minutes - 2 Exec. Meetings
Oct 2004 minutes - 2 Exec. Meetings

Jan. 2005 minutes - 2 meetings
April 2005 minutes - 8 meetings
July 2005 minutes - 6 meetings
Nov. 2005 minutes - 1 meeting

Now for the board you complaining

Jan. 2006 minutes 2 meetings
April 2006 minutes - none in the minutes
July 2006 minutes - 1 meeting
Oct. 2006 minutes - none in them minutes

Jan 2007 minutes - 1 in the minutes