[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Whites & "the vote"..

  • From: angela scott <adonispersian@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Jen Proud <proudk9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 19:57:33 -0500

I was hoping someone would bring it up...I saw a Ch. Male at a ALL BREED show
with such a clearly white blaze...people asked me about it...I know the Dog was
beautiful none the less...but it had a big ole blaze on his chest!!
He almost went BIS for the day too!
I don't know...but...hmmm. Angela
Angela Scott