[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: White Tread

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tamaringsd@xxxxxxxxx" <tamaringsd@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 17:09:15 -0800 (PST)

Are you serious? The entire membership at that time voted. I am sure they had
many reasons according to those things that were presented to them at that time.
Some one would have to read the minutes from all the Board meetings in the 60's
to know why and how the Board voted to send the change to the membership but No
ONE knows why all the various members voted as they did.
Can we move on to something constructive, please?

Joan F. Fox
website:  http://www.campaignersgsds.com
17500 Haskins Rd.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023