[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: White

  • From: "Iza Ackerman" <izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <adonispersian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 21:24:16 -0400

I think a big white blaze on a dog (especially a solid black one) is just SO
WRONG - YUK (and I don’t even know what dog you are talking about )

Iza Kabuska-Ackerman
www.Karizmashepherds.com
AKC Breeder of Merit
Breeder of a Canadian Grand Victor, an American Grand Victor,
and many more beautiful dogs !