[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: While I'm at it

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shereemosesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 07:23:40 -0700

Just to be clear…
From the April 2014 Minutes:
Health Committee:  Carolyn Gerganoff wants to establish subcommittees that will
have
chairs acting as liaisons to specific research topics such as bloat, DM,
cancer,
megaesophagus, etc.  Carolyn requested that she be allowed to invite members of
other
GSD organizations to participate.   Lana moved to accept this request and Patty
seconded.
Motion passed unanimously

On Aug 28, 2014, at 5:10 AM, Sheree Moses <shereemosesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think Jen's idea of a genetic clearinghouse is a great one.  We have many
> different places to go, it would be great if it could be centralized, instead
> of having to play Sherlock Holmes.  I'm curious about the other clubs; I
> understand the Australian Shepherd people have a good system, it would be
> interesting to see what the "White" club have on their site.  Since,
> theoretically, it shouldn't be very different from our own problems.Anybody
> out there know what the link is? I want to go look.   And if someone comes up
> with the questionnaire, I'll go first:)    Sheree

Stormy V. Hope

http://showgsd.org/mail.html