[ SHOWGSD-L ] Whew....Great News ...fires

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:48:33 -0700

Hi guys
We heard from the local GSD family (thank you Twyla Miner)  that our So Cal
GSD family/ and dogs are ok.
The Ghigleri's dogs are safe, The Colemans are Safe, Carolyn Putnam and
critter are safe, although evacutated,
The Hysens are safe.
On a personal note, our little blonde boy Hunter, six years, who was staying
with my brother Bruce is aok, and his
aunt and uncle's home is untouched in the Carmel Mtn Ranch area...which was
evacuated.     I am so relieved I could
cry...hopefully we will get to see the little guy tomorrow.   Godspeed, to
our friends and our thoughts are with all in So Cal
at this time.
We still have the ability to take small animals , snakes, birds, dogs, of
course, also horses goats...
we'll make it work, with love and open arms to anyone in need.  We also have
a spare bedroom, sorry, twin beds, but
offered with love to our extended family in need.
Kathy and Ken-
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
Ch. Elvaston's Nations Cup, TC, OFA
26 BOB/BISS to Date