[ SHOWGSD-L ] Where the Boys Are -- Inflight Brags!!

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 18:16:24 -0700

Well it's been a long couple of days - showing all males is ROUGH!  Showing
and doubling 4 males is even Rougher yet! LOL

Saturday - GSDC of Washington State, Inc. - Mr. Joe LaRosa

Two untrained, puppies went into 6-9 - had a good time and they came out -
2nd and 3rd respectively - Thanks to Mr. LaRosa, Julie Hamasaki for taking
Star in (aka Inflight's The Shadow Knows) and to Donna Gonzalez for taking
Trouble (aka Inflight's Trouble With A T) in.

Rodney (aka Inflight's Singin' In The Rain) was 1st 12-18 dog and was moved
up for consideration for points - thanks to Lorrie and Julie, co-owners
extraordinare - you got him lookin' good!

Sunday - GSDC of Washington State, Inc.  Mrs. Charlotte LaRosa

1 better untrained 6-9 puppy sable boy Trouble went in - didn't gallop as
much and went 1st 6-9 and Best Opposite Puppy!  Thank you so much to Mrs.
LaRosa and to Donna Gonzalez for handling him.  Thanks also to David Lewis
for holding the little hellion while I was busy with:

Ricky - aka Inflight's Sky's The Limit -- First time out since August Last
year and really unschooled - yes shame on me. but he didn't do a whole lot
wrong - I'm really happy with what I got to see - 3rd Novice Dog - Thanks
Mrs. LaRosa for appreciating his attributes.

Rodney - Inflight's Singin' In The Rain - who gaited his way to his 3rd
Major - he makes me proud to be his breeder - and proud to own him with two
excellent people - Julie Hamasaki and Lorrie Bellah - We all worked as a
team today and that kind of sharing is always the best!  Additionally, I'd
like to thank Lorrie and Lenny's son, Lee for PINCHHITTING and taking Rodney
back in the ring for Breed - OMG - He looked really Goosebumps nice!!!
Thanks again to Charlotte for appreciating this showman's ground-covering,
EASY, SMOOTH, Showy type and motion.  Rodney now has 13 points and 3 majors!

All that being said I wanted to make another brag --- I am especially proud
of Marcus - aka Lorien's Park Avenue - he is finally growing up - and he put
in two outstanding, outreaching, SMOOTH AS SILK, GROUNDCOVERING performances
this weekend - when I see the dog looking like this - it makes me proud as
punch that I get to call him mine.  He placed highly both days but the fact
he came off of the winter we've had and this is really the first time I've
got to see him in a big grassy ring since the National - I'm pleased as
punch!  Thanks again so much to Twyla for letting me have him - Win, Lose or
Draw -- I'm really happy I get to take him home!!  Not to mention he's the
sire of the dogs listed above!!  Movement, Type, Pretties and Producing
Ability - It doesn't get better than that IMO - Which is why "I call it like
I see" it in my ads for him by saying - "Marcus - A dog for all the *RIGHT*
Reasons!"

Congratulations to all the other winners this weekend - and to the GSDC of
Washington State for putting on these shows - I'm not sure who did the
anti-rain dance, but you "mostly" kept us dry!  Thanks for two well put on
shows!!

Kathaleen