[ SHOWGSD-L ] Where donations can be sent....

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 06:49:23 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry listers! I thought I posted this but perhaps not...
For the time being, you can send your donation via paypal to
windwych@xxxxxxxxx, or mail a check to me with RESCUE written in the memo line.
The address is:
Donata Restuccia
24 Heather Lane
YarmouthPort, Ma. 02675
I am in the process of setting up a paypal account specifically for these
donations. We need a name that speaks to what we are trying to do, so put your
thinking caps on!!! Tippi Hedren had Shambala, Leo Grillo has D.E.L.T.A.
Rescue...any ideas anyone?
As soon as there are any changes made in the donation routing, I will let
everyone know!!!!
Thanks again!
Dawn Restuccia

Dorothy, and no this aint Kansas