[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: When did this happen - Eh?

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Evan Ginsburg" <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 14:30:35 -0700

Tish merely stepped in as Vice President as she is supposed to .....and did a
great
job I might add.
NO ONE has removed or replaced Gail.........and no one wants to.   As you said
.....only
Gail can make that decision and it is hers to make ....and we will trust her
and respect
her decision.
I know I am  grateful for Tish's due diligence and hard work and concern for
the Club
as she took over the business of the Club and ran the meeting with no time to
prepare
and no intent to take over.    There should never be resentment for what Tish
does, but
only the utmost respect for her faithful hard work and continued willingness to
work for
this Club.
The entire Board is not responsible for one person not attending a meeting or
resigning.
We only do what we can do..........those are not Board decisions.   <G>

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com