[ SHOWGSD-L ] What you ask for - Ok

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "da list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 20:18:33 -0600

Oh, all we need then - for what ever - are
easily identified specifics on #1 care (each
and every one is different - large, small, long
coats, (Chinese Crested) -- none - VBG
ear & tail stuff etc. etc.   )  So it'd be tough
for specifics for a mandate for some.
As for "quality" - oh the standard as WRITTEN
by Mother AKC - and, well -- those other folks -
should be the guideline for a patrol group that's
non existent at this time I think -- unless it'd be
our conformation shows and those who win ---
I do not have an answer for all of these things.
I just KNOW that far too many folks are mean.
Look at Lew's post this evening --- yikes --- after
our talk of this it feels sad.  I know, guess we'll
just need to be glad WE ARE HERE FOR THE
RESCUES BECAUSE WE ARE -- proper folks.
Sorry Ed - and all, didn't think it was a post to
get folks riled -- I don't adhere to the tough stuff
just the light hearted fun and educational posts.
Norma with part of her head in the sand ---
not all the way tho ---  BarkBark