[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What would You do to improve shows

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 10:49:20 -0700

The German Shepherd Dog Club of Sacramento Valley, Inc.......and
The German Shepherd Dog Cub of Reno, Nev.
will be combining to have four shows on March 31st and April 1st in 2007.
Two Specialty Shows on Saturday and two Specialty Shows on Sunday
in Carmichael Park,  Carmichael, Ca.    This is in the Sacramento, Calif. area.
We too are hoping to make this a great and well known "cluster" ...... as the
following
year we will also host the Mid Pacific Futurity on March 31st.  on Friday, with
our FOUR
Specialty Shows on Saturday and Sunday.   That will make it the first Futurity
of the
2008 Futurity Season........dogs will still be in coat!  <G>

Somehow......I am sure our Club members will work in some good food.........<G>

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com