[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What is wrong with this picture ??

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 09:37:39 EDT

Just to lest anyone know, the San Antonio club is not in any danger of
folding.  Even with the low futurity entry, thanks to Purina covering the
trophies, and our great club president's resourcefulness,  we will make  money.
 And
we are in pretty good financial shape anyway.

We have some new club members who are really interested in the breed. and
some new show members moving into town.  So as long as we can get you guys  to
come, we will be putting on shows.

Next year, 1st weekend in March when it is still cool, Ed Barritt and Fred
Migliori
And GREAT hospitality
Carol Moore

In a message dated 4/3/2006 7:59:55 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
sally@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
You are  right Iza - I will never do futurities again.-  why did I make this
statement "what is wrong with this picture?  Because it is just  another
symptom of the problems happening in our breed.  No  entries.  -  Clubs going
down.  I have been commenting on  clubs folding for a couple of years but
most people just blow me off as  being negative. So be it -  But sit back and
watch  soon   there will be not much left.