[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What is a specialty club? (German Shepherd Dog Club of ...

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:23:37 EDT

I told Bob I was never moving again and he would have to bury me in the
backyard but I think I just changed my mind.  Wisconsin sounds pretty  good!!!!

Tish

In a message dated 8/17/2009 11:58:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Show  proceeds pay for capital improvements such as the new expansion of
the  Clubhouse that doubled our available training space, allowing us to
"double  up" our winter training schedule and extending the length of the
classes.  It will also give us more space for special events like our  annual
Christmas party (with Santa and his faithful German  Shepherd).