[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What fun?

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ricknaudra@xxxxxxx, dankagsd01@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 08:56:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hey you AZ folks keep it warmed there I am headed south in a couple of days. I
just checked the forecast and it is rain all week and for us that means snow.
It is time to go while we still can. What is the AZ show schedule? Anything
happening in the next couple of weeks?
Terry

________________________________
From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 19:54:23 EDT
Subject: What fun?

In a message dated 10/14/2009 11:03:13 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
grnram415@xxxxxxx writes:
Hopefully, I will be there in person next year

I am hearing two things. One the video wants to make them come to the show,
and two, the video seems to replace the need to go. It is different for
everyone, but I know it is just going to get better.

I am exhausted, but it seems to be working for those at home.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come  together

is Copyrighted 2009.  All material remains the property of the original

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

http://mail.yahoo.com