[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What do you think? - Congo, three other dogs euthanized...

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:19:44 -0400

I can't comment on this particular situation as I live 1000 miles away but I
have been involved or personally?witnessed things that the news paper has
spun.? The News Papers are in business to distribute News Papers the higher
their circulation the more they can charge for advertising and the more money
they make.? The same exact thing happens on TV.
? In order to make better stories and even more, to get people to?buy
tomorrow's paper/ or tune in again?to follow the story they quite often change
the facts of the story.? I have had to ask Police officers that I was at Meth
lab busts with if the story in the paper was referring to that drug bust.? By
reading the story nothing was the way it originally happened other than the
address.
? This happens on the TV news all the time as well.? Once the untrue story is
told it is almost impossible to change the public's mind, after all if it is on
the news or in the paper it must have happened just the way they say.
?? If you make a big enough stink to get a retraction printed it is buried on
page 22 in a one inch by one inch article next to some anti itch cream add
? Whether or not Congo did indeed attack the mother in law only the Mother In
Law and Wife know for sure.
? My Mom feeds our dogs treats whenever we bring them over.? I can remember at
least twice when one of them jumped up on her while she was sitting in her
recliner and scratched her and the skin did tear open and bled quite a bit.?
Should I have my dogs put down because they are happy to see my mom because she
feeds them treats?
I am sure this was a very had thing for the dad/son in law to do but
considering all the media attention that was going to come their way and all
the spin that was going to come I think he probably?made the correct choice.

Glenn
Shaden Shepherds