[ SHOWGSD-L ] "What did you say?

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 22:47:15 EST

In a message dated 2/16/2007 12:52:13 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Jackie:  I was struck dumbfouned by your post.

I just picked this one, as an example, since I have no idea what it  is
about.

It seems to me that when someone addresses one person, it would be better
sent to only that person.  There seem to be a couple of personal vendettas
going on right now, and if you post to the List, try to make sure it is for the

information of more than one person.

I know we often enjoy a good cat fight, but it probably would be better if
kept private.  I enjoy the personal attacks myself, but they don't interest
everyone. I am a bit strange.

We have enough problems in our club and our breed, without the personal
fights. While they are important for those involved, they should be kept
personal.  In my opinion, which has no value at all.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together