[ SHOWGSD-L ] What a wonderful weekend

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Gsdman2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 11:37:54 EDT

In a message dated 8/17/07 11:09:49 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Gsdman2@xxxxxxx writes:
I have  no false illusions that you, Evan, Molly, or Tony
would admit if you did  believe this is my true motive, but I will be
sleeping just
fine tonight  anyway.

I got real confused by this.  I love illusions, and used to make my  living
with them. But, true or false, illusions are just that.  I don't  know what
this meant, but I don't address a person on the List, I do that  directly.  I
didn't see any particular motives with Tom or Margy, just a  discourse.  What a
great duo we had when they were both watching the List  to protect us all.

Everyone should keep on posting thoughts and ideas along with opinions.  That
is how we decide our own position. This weekend there are two hearings.  One,
on Saturday for Ken Downing. I have asked Ken to post his responses to the
List so everyone who is interested can form an opinion. Those who are not
interested can go on to read a post from someone else, that might interest
them.

Margy will have her hearing on Sunday, and now I am invited. Yesterday she
was told she hadn't announced that I was representing her. Evidently the List
is  not as well read as we thought.  Also, the package with a letter from me to
 every board member was insufficient to notify Bill, and I felt telling Lew
about  it was enough. So, Margy posted directly, and now I am joining the
meeting. Not  that it will be the high point of my Sunday, but I was invited
and so
I will be  there.

By late afternoon on Sunday we will know the conclusions of the WDA and the
Board of the GSDCA.  After that we can go back to more fun things like
drinking Draino or washing in acid.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/