[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What a surpise!!

  • From: "billie" <arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:51:24 -0800

On Friday 3-18 I had set for no mail according to the info I have. I
received conformation that I was set vacation. So naturally I assumed that I
was set vacation/nomail
What a BIG not so pleasant surprise to find my mail box with 353 message
from the list.
Did something change while I was gone?
Seems strange that when I received the email back before I left, confirming
that I was set for no mail, that I would have so many.All of the emails are
current, just received one dated today at 8:30 PM.
On another subject, I was at the Diablo Valley shows. Great shows, but what
a task it was to keep the ribbons, trophies from blowing away and dry.
Sunday I had a very chilling experience. I had 3 showers that day, two in
public at ring side!!  I was  drenched when the canopy's overflowed on my
head, down my back,etc.. Once was enough, but I got a repeat ! Not a thrill,
but a chill!!!
A side from the weather, everything else was just great. Both days it was 5
points in dogs, and the bitches were awarded BOW both days, so each of the
winners got 5 points.
We haven't had any 5 pointers for a while.....NICE !
I'm sure the winners feel great about those 5 pointers.
Congratulations to all!!

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, Ca.