[ SHOWGSD-L ] What a bit of work and tallent can do

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 13:32:19 -0500

That is $5,000.00.  We can get the people that did the video and sent the last
show out, back for that price.  Also, I know we have to give The One And Only
some help. She sat all during the shows, to coordinate the broadcast.  I think
we could get a group to take it over with her training.

I did have a commitment from a sponsor for that much, and they wanted a "crawl"
on the bottom of the screen.

If all of us who are committed, or who should be committed, (another issue),
come through, we can video our National, and keep Bobbie besides.

Evan